- Pliers Mastercut Titacrom Bimat
- Pliers - Titacrom Bimat
- Pliers - Mastercut Titacrom Bimat 1000V
- Pliers - Titacrom Bimat 1000V
- Pliers - Polished Bimat
- Circlips Pliers
- Pliers - Multi Circlips
- Flush Cutting Pliers
- EXTRA LONG REACH PLIER
- Pliers - Electronic Pliers Bimat
- Pliers - Electronic Pliers Black Chrome Plating Bimat
- Pliers Esd Electro Static Discharge
- Pliers - Displays
- Electrician Tools
- Gear Pullers
- Reinforced Unique Plus
- Reinforced Basque Unique Plus
- Reinforced Combi Unique Plus
- Reinforced Basque Combi Unique Plus
- Reinforced Scandinavian Type (Left Turn) Unique Plus
- Reinforced Combi Scandinavian Type (Left Turn) Unique Plus
- Reinforced Wide Opening Adjustables Plumbingwrench
- Reinforced Combi Plumbingwrench
- Reinforced Basque Combi Plumbingwrench
- Reinforced Combi Scandinavian Type (Left Turn) Plumbingwrench
- Reinforced With Lateral Nut
- Wide Opening
- Spare Parts
- Adjustable Structural Wrench
- Ribe Wrenches
- Open End, Combination And Double Offset Ring (Mm.)/Sets
- Open End, Combination And Double Offset Ring (Inch.) / Sets
- Special Wrenches
- Ratchet Wrenches
- Double Ended And Angled Open Sockets
- Automotive Industry
- Hexagonal Keys
- Torx Keys
- Slogging Open Wrench
- Slogging Ring
- Offset Slogging Ring
- Maxi Combination Wrenches
- WRENCHES - DISPLAYS
- COMBINATION WRENCHES - DISPLAYS
- DOUBLE OFFSET RING WRENCHES - DISPLAYS
- ANGLED OPEN SOCKETS - DISPLAYS
- OPEN END CROW FOOT WRENCH
- HEXAGONAL CROW FOOT WRENCH
- TORQUE ADAPTER
- SLIM WRENCHES
- Controlled Tightening
- Socket Wrenches
- Pneumatic Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Files, Rasps & Punches
Pipe and Plumbing Tools
- Pipe and Plumbing Wrenches
- Swedish Pipe and Plumbing Wrenches
- Chain Pipe and Plumbing Wrenches
- Pipe and Plumbing - Threaders
- Pipe and Plumbing - Steel Pipe Cutter
- STAINLESS STEEL TUBE CUTTER
- Pipe and Plumbing - Bench Vices
- Pipe and Plumbing - Hydraulic Pipe Bender
- Pipe and Plumbing - Testing Pump
- Pipe and Plumbing - Electrohydraulic Pipe Bender
- POWER PIPE CUTTER
- ELECTRIC BEVELLING MACHINE
- Stainless Steel Tools
- Inox (Stainless Steel) Tools
- Drain Cleaning And Inspection
- Piping Machines
- Tools For Copper
- Tools For Plastic
- Tools For Wood
- Hammers & Picks
- Ega tronik Electronic Devices
- Measuring And Detection
- Ega lux Lighting
- Automotive Tools
- Tools for underwater use
- Tool Control System
- Lanyards Anti-Drop
- Tool Belt Anti-Drop
- Accesories Anti-Drop
- Pliers Anti-Drop
- Electrician Tools Anti-Drop
- Anti-Drop Pincers
- Adjustable Wrenches Anti-Drop
- Double Ended Swivel
- Anti-drop Double Ended Flat Ring Spanner
- Anti-Drop Flare Nut
- Wrenches Anti-Drop
- Podging Wrench Anti-Drop
- Open-End Wrenches Anti-Drop
- Combination Wrenches Anti-Drop
- Double Offset Ring Wrenches Anti-Drop
- Screwdrivers Anti-Drop
- Socket Screwdrivers Anti-Drop
- Files, Rasp & Punches Anti-Drop
- Pipe Tools Anti-Drop
- Cutting Anti-Drop
- Hammers Anti-Drop
- Measuring And Detection Anti-Drop
- Lighting Anti-Drop
- Trays Anti-Drop
- Anti-drop Slogging Ring
- Insulating Clamp Anti-Drop
- Offset Heavy Duty Pipe Wrench Anti-Drop
- Construction Anti-Drop
- Electrician Safety Tools
- Adjustable Wrenches
- Open End Wrenches
- Socket Wrenches
- Displays And Sets (Mastertork)
- Displays And Sets (Rotork)
- Insulating Carpets
- Electrician Sets
- PIPE CUTTER
- OFFSET HEAVY DUTY PIPE WRENCH
- TORQUE WRENCH
- HACK SAW
- SOCKET WRENCHES SETS
- PLASTIC TIE CUTTER
- INSULATING GLOVES
- 1000V Insulated Non-sparking
Non Sparking ATEX / IECEX
- Non sparking Pliers
- Non sparking Pincers
- Non sparking Adjustable Wrench
- Non sparking Tweezers
- Non sparking Gear Pullers
- Non sparking Wrenches
- Non sparking Socket Wrenches
- Non sparking Special Wrenches
- Non sparking Pipe Tools
- Non sparking Screwdrivers
- Non sparking Files
- Non sparking Hammers, Picks And Axes
- Non sparking Miscellaneous
- Non sparking Impact Socket Wrenches
- Non sparking Shovels And Rakes
- Non sparking Cutting
- Non sparking Acetilex
- Non sparking Sets
- Non sparking Aluminium Tool Case
- Non sparking Atex Safety Sets / IECEX
- NON SPARKING SOCKET WRENCHES
- Intrinsic Safety ATEX / IECEX
- Non Magnetic Titanium
- Esd Electro Static Discharge
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Point Of Sale Displays
- Corporate Flyer
- Advertising Sticker
- Mouse Pad
- Promotional Plastic Bag
- Stubby Holder
- Jigsaw Puzzle
- Ceramic Mug
- EGA MASTER EUROPEAN TRAVEL GUIDE
- T-SHIRT WITH COLLAR
- BASQUE WRENCH COASTER
- MOUSE PAD
- "DANGER" SIGN PLATE
- X BANNER 600X1600
- POP-UP (DOUBLE) CURVED 3X3 M
- POP UP FRONT PANELS
- POP UP BACK PANELS
- POP-UP (DOUBLE) STRAIGHT 3X3 M
- TABLET PC
Home / Corporate news
EGA Master exhibits in Ferroforma- Industry Tools 2019 from June 4th to 6th in Bilbao Exhibition Centre (BEC) the number 2 tool fair in Europe.
With a significantly increased focus in industry, the fair will help to open up new business opportunities, gaining access to industrial sectors such as the aerospace, automotive, railway, textile, food and beverage, energy, etc.
In this edition, EGA Master will have once again an innovative stand with four interesting areas for the visitors that will display pipe tools, anti-drop solutions, hand tools and safety solutions. This year EGA Master will make demos of their new geolocation system EGALOC, their latest SMART STATIONS and all the new innovations regarding Controlled Tightening solutions.
EGA Master has won the 2018 International Quality Innovation Award in the category of business innovation at a ceremony held in Beijing held last night. The Award was signed by the President of Finland Mr. Sauli NiinistĂ¶.
EGA Master had already won the award at national level, which allowed it to progress to the international one together with 450 other companies and institutions from the rest of the world. The Quality Innovation Award is a competition that was created in 2007 by Excellence Finland Laatukeskus in co-operation with the European Foundation of Quality Management â€“ EFQM, and the Chinese Association for Quality.
The innovative practice that merited the award was the development of a new business line focused on 4.0 Engineering Solutions such as Smart Stations, high advanced Tool Control Systems (with radiofrequency, laser and artificial vision technologies) or geolocation services, including a specific successful project for the manufacturing of the Airbus 350 doors.
The United Nations (UN) has selected us as supplier of non-sparking tool sets for their landmine removal project in Iraq.
This project is being carried out together with the Ministry of Health and Environment and the Mine Action Agency, including the autonomous Kurdistan region.
EGA Master has manufactured fully personalized tool sets of non-sparking and non-magnetic tolos, with the goal of supplying their technicians with the necessary equipment to fulfil the project.
The Turkish refinery Socar Turcas Aegean Refinery (STAR), one of the largest oil and gas operations in Europe, Middle East, and Africa, has chosen EGA Master as their brand for non-sparking and industrial hand tools. Among other reasons, EGA Master has been selected for its ability to design and develop for Socar a new valve wrench that has been manufactured according to its specifications.
The STAR refinery is the biggest one built in Europe in decades, and the first one built in Turkey in the last 30 years. It is a 6.3 billion dollar project built by the international consortium of companies formed by SAIPEM, TĂ©cnicas Reunidas, GS Engineering, and Itochu.
Through this Project, EGA Master once again demonstrates the value that its wide product range and its flexibility to manufacture to a companyÂ´s own specifications represents for large infrastructure projects.
EGA Master has donated 5 complete pallets of tools worth over EUR 12,000 to the mobile hospital project in Brazil, promoted by Sir Jesus Moraza, Bishop Emeritus of Labrea in the Amazon (Brazil).
The â€śLaguna Negraâ€ť hospital-ship is improving the health of people living along the Purus River, a tributary of the Amazon River in Brazil. The project provides medical, dental and general nursing consultations to around 5,000 people in each campaign, and delivers training for the general population in oral health, health prevention, child health monitoring, healthy eating and water use and treatment, among others.
With this donation, EGA Master wants to make a small contribution to ensure the continuity of this important project in an area where health and educational resources for the local population are scarce.
In an international study carried out among its distributors in more than 150 countries, customers have valued their overall satisfaction with EGA Master with a spectacular 8.73 out of 10.
Some of the areas where EGA Master scored highest, with an A, include customer service (9.07 points out of 10), agility and flexibility to meet customer needs (8,89 points out of 10) and quality (8,69 points out of 10). The chart below shows the scores obtained across all the different factors assessed.
EGA Master is trusted by some of the most prestigious and demanding companies in the world, which have confirmed once again that they consider the company as a strong partner for the development of their businesses. Some testimonials of the experience of these companies with EGA Master can be seen on the following link: http://www.egamaster.com/en/what-our-customers-say
EGA Master celebrated once again the traditional and annual Golden Wrench Awards. The ceremony took place during the Christmas lunch, which is yearly celebrated by the company in the famous â€śZaldiaranâ€ť restaurant.
This year the prize winners were Sergio Basconcillos and RomĂˇn Perez in Values, Julio CĂ©sar SĂˇnchez, JesĂşs JimĂ©nez and Amaia San MartĂn in Improvement Suggestions, Ainhoa Santalla and Julio CĂ©sar SĂˇnchez for their loyalty to the company and Marcello Braghieri in the category of Best Salesman.
During November and December, EGA Master has participated in the â€śConflict Free Technologyâ€ť initiative in collaboration with the NGO Alboan.
As part of this initiative, EGA Master employees have collected old mobile phones, as a means of increasing the awareness of the link between the technology we use daily and the ongoing war in the east of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The benefits resulting from this effort will be used to support the people who are suffering the consequences of the war in the country.
EGA Master has manufactured customized tools for Maserati, the Italian luxury sports car company, with the companyÂ´s logo laser marked on every unit. Maserati joins other automotive manufacturers like Audi, Mercedes, BMW, etc. as users of EGA Master tools for the safe and efficient operation of their production lines.
The Human Resources Director of EGA Master Jesus Jimenez has received in Bilbao, on November 28th, the Confebask Award of the Employer Federation as Instructor of the Year. This new award consolidates EGA Master as a pillar of Vocational Training in the country.